Looking for things to do outside of class??? Get going. You could even win money.
For this contest, T.G.I. FRiDAY’s is looking for concepts and prints.
This contest is a little different from past Zooppa contests. T.G.I. FRiDAY’s is looking for promotional concepts – fresh, new, exciting, creative, disruptive, buzz-worthy ideas for promotions and deals that YOU and millions of other consumers would like to experience nationwide. There is a print component as well, but the contest is mainly about concepts.
Success depends on attracting new, socially active loyalists in creative ways without excluding current users of any age.
- What kinds of promotions would you like to see at T.G.I. FRiDAY’s that would cause you to try a Friday’s?
- What kind of new & different promotions do you think would drive people to T.G.I. FRiDAY’s?
- What kinds of promotions would help T.G.I. FRiDAY’s really stand out?
- What kinds of promotions and deals would just be plain FUN and also bring consumers into restaurants?
- What kinds of deals at T.G.I. FRiDAY’s would you yourself like to take part in with a group of your closest friends?
There is $4,200 in prizes for coming up with concepts for great new promotions and deals, and a secondary phase for those looking to visualize their ideas in the form of print ads for an additional $1,800.
The concepts that win will be ones that push the envelope – think beyond traditional casual dining promotions to find fresh exciting ways to package and promote T.G.I. FRiDAY’s.
Your ideas could even incorporate new ways to reach people – through internet or social media promotions.
Please read the fine print and sign up with Zooppa to participate. This competition is not run by the School of Advertising and if you enter you are doing so on your own.